A leading professional organisation and publisher in London is looking for an experienced Marketing Manager to join their team. The ideal candidate will be commercially driven and have excellent project management and campaign management skills. They will also be comfortable engaging with stakeholders at various levels and will have managed at least one direct report.
- Plan and execute the annual marketing plan and supporting campaigns
- Create marketing collateral/content and distribute through appropriate channels and partners
- Attend government, business and consumer focused events
- Support member acquisition and retention through targeted campaigns
- Work closely with the PR, event management and logistics teams as required
Experience / skills required:
- Direct and online marketing experience
- A marketing qualification would be beneficial
- Excellent communication and presentation skills
- Ability to influence internal and external stakeholders
- Numerate and analytical with excellent attention to detail
- A membership background is preferred
- A publishing background is not essential
Applications ASAP, please
For further information, please apply online or email a CV and salary expectations to [email protected]
Atwood Tate embraces diversity and seeks to promote the benefits of diversity in all of our business activities and to develop a business culture that reflects that belief. We welcome applications from all members of society irrespective of age, disability, sex, sexual orientation, colour, race, nationality, ethnic or national origin, religion or belief.
Due to the volume of applications we receive we are often only able to contact successful applicants. If you haven't heard from us within 7 days you have probably been unsuccessful on this occasion but we will keep your CV on file for any future relevant opportunities.