RMW is seeking a Marketing Specialist in our San Francisco studio.
Is your favorite place to live the intersection where communication meets graphic design? You never met a hard deadline you couldn't beat? Can turn three dry facts into a compelling story that everyone will want to read?
If this sounds familiar, RMW architecture & interiors would like to hear from you. At RMW, we design workplaces that connect people & place. We use design to inspire greatness in our clients' communities through creating innovative space. RMW is currently looking for a Marketing Specialist who:
• Has an innate curiosity about architecture and interior design and a willingness to learn.
• Is committed to excellence and creativity in marketing collateral and proposal responses.
• Thrives on detail-oriented work and hard deadlines.
• Wants to be part of a firm whose mission is to create engaging human environments.
• Supports the business development process for the studio/firm by responding to RFPs and RFQs, developing and producing proposals, brochures, presentations, and related marketing materials.
• Analyze leads that arrive via the firm's lead service and makes first-run, go/no go decisions.
• Updates information in the CRM database for resumes and project data.
• Ensures that marketing and presentation information and files are maintained and are up-to-date.
• Provides back up administrative support to Principals, Studio Director, and technical staff as needed.
• Develops business and marketing relationships and skills through participation in industry association membership.
• May occasionally provide marketing assistance to other RMW studios as needed.
The Ideal candidate will:
• Have 2-4 years of experience at an architecture, engineering, construction firm or equivalent.
• Bachelor's degree in marketing, business, communications or equivalent work experience.
• Proficient in Adobe CS6, and MS Office and have experience coordinating and producing marketing materials using InDesign.
• Must have strong skills with graphic layout and presentations as well exceptional writing and editing skills.
• Strong experience using Customer Relationship Management (CRM) systems.
• Understands the big picture, and is able to contribute ideas regarding RMW's marketing strategy, including the firm's website, social media, and business development efforts.
For consideration, please email your resume and work samples to [email protected] referencing the position title on the email subject line. No phone calls please.
RMW architecture & interiors is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.